6 Reasons You Should Hold Your Next Meeting at the Sinclair Conference Center
Published on August 12, 2019
| Conference Center
Where can you find a full-service conference center that offers exceptional food, superior client service, state-of-the-art technology, versatile spaces and convenient on-site parking? Look no further than the Sinclair Conference Center.
Conference centers aligned to higher education serve as one of the most popular meeting locations for corporate clients. This holds true for the Sinclair Conference Center, as it is the venue of choice for more than 1,260 galas, conferences, board meetings, small group meetings, classroom training and theater-style presentations each year. In addition, it is the only full-service conference center in the region certified through the esteemed International Association of Conference Centers (IACC).
As an IACC certified venue, the Sinclair Conference Center is committed to the highest quality standards set by the association in design, facilities, service, staffing structure, technology and sustainability.
Below are 6 reasons why you should hold your next meeting or event at the Sinclair Conference Center
- Sinclair shares the common commitment to creating the best meeting environment with a venue designed and operated for small to medium sized meetings and conferences.
- The Conference Center upholds thevalue of Priority of Business when booking events. Meaning, the majority of the Conference Center’s business must come from meetings.
- Sinclair Conference Centerhas a dedicated venue contact who can be called upon for assistance and support.
- Sinclair believestechnology enhances the meeting experience. Therefore, technology is supported at all times by skilled on-site staff, to best assist customers with their technology needs.
- The Conference Center staff is committed to continually improve upon the service they provide by enhancing their knowledge through learning and/or training activities.
- Sinclair Conference Center is committed to environmentally friendly practices.
To reserve your next event at the Sinclair Conference Center, contact us today at 937-512-3061 or email@example.com.
Source: IACConline.org. IACC Quality Standards guide. Retrieved July 23, 2019.