Supporting a Thriving Workforce in Warren County
Published on July 23, 2020
| Workforce Development General Interest
Nestled between the metropolitan areas of Cincinnati and Dayton, Warren County has access to the best of both city and suburban life. Businesses vary from large employers to small businesses. Manufacturers and tech companies hold the area’s industry top spots and thrive here.
As one of the fastest growing regions in the state, Warren County is home to one of Sinclair’s regional centers. From our Courseview Campus in Mason, Sinclair provides high-value workforce learning and development programs, services and consulting for individuals and businesses in the region, supporting their journey to success.
Below are a few examples of what Sinclair offers to Warren County companies:
- Team Building – No organization can succeed without an effective team. Whether that team has been working together for decades or full of new blood, there should be a culture of consistent team building in place for an organization to stay strong. Sinclair’s expert facilitators can provide customized team building solutions.
- Advanced Manufacturing – As manufacturing technology changes, it is important for local manufacturers to adapt and skill up their incumbent workers. From the SkillsTrac Industrial Maintenance Training Program and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, to Kaizen and Qualitative Problem Solving, Sinclair has training options to keep these organizations up-to-date and in the game.
- Assessment-Based Coaching - Teams are made up of great individuals, and sometimes those individuals need specific training tailored to their needs and personalities. Sinclair offers many individual assessments to provide employees with a new awareness of their perceived strengths and areas for improvement. In addition to the assessments, Sinclair’s trained coaches interpret results with participants and consult with them in private appointments for maximized results.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Having employees with different perspectives, ideas and experiences can be an asset to any organization, but only if they know how to embrace difference instead of running from it. Training in diversity and inclusiveness can not only educate and bond staff but create a stronger organization with more to offer clients and the community. Sinclair’s expert facilitators can guide companies toward building inclusive diversity practices and implementing them effectively.
- Leadership Development – Great employees can grow to become great leaders with the investment of their company. Leadership development not only nurtures skills that improve company success but builds team morale – employees are more likely to work hard and remain loyal if they feel valued by their organization. Sinclair’s leadership offerings will help companies build up the communication, accountability and problem-solving skills of exemplary employees to transform them into great leaders.
To further discuss how Sinclair Workforce Development can help your organization or employees, contact us today at 937-252-9787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.