Supporting a Thriving Workforce in Warren County
Published on July 27, 2018
| Warren County Courseview Campus
Warren County has a lot to offer businesses, and Sinclair has a lot to offer Warren County.
Nestled between the metropolitan areas of Cincinnati and Dayton, Warren County has access to the best of both city and suburban life. Businesses in Warren County experience these same differences – large employers and small businesses, manufacturers and tech companies, plus much more all thrive here.
From our Courseview Campus in Mason, Sinclair provides workforce learning and development programs for businesses in the region, supporting their journeys to success.
Here’s a sample of what customized programs Sinclair can offer Warren County companies:
- Go Team (Team Building) – No organization can succeed without an effective team. Whether that team has been working together for decades or full of new blood, there should be a culture of consistent team building in place for an organization to stay strong. Sinclair’s expert facilitators can provide customized team building solutions.
- Building from the Ground Up (Advanced Manufacturing) – As manufacturing technology changes, it is important for local manufacturers to adapt and skill up their incumbent workers. From Blueprint Reading and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, to Kaizen and Qualitative Problem Solving, Sinclair has training options to keep these organizations up-to-date and in the game.
- Put Me In, Coach (Assessment-Based Coaching) - Teams are made up of great individuals, and sometimes those individuals need specific training tailored to their needs and personalities. Sinclair offers many individual assessments to provide employees with a new awareness of their perceived strengths and areas for improvement. In addition to the assessments, Sinclair’s trained coaches interpret results with participants and consult with them in private appointments for maximized results.
- Difference Makes a Difference (Diversity and Inclusiveness) – Having employees with different perspectives, ideas and experiences can be an asset to any organization, but only if they know how to embrace difference instead of running from it. Training in diversity and inclusiveness can not only educate and bond staff but create a stronger organization with more to offer clients and the community. Sinclair’s expert facilitators can guide companies toward building inclusive diversity practices and implementing them effectively.
- Taking the Lead (Leadership Development) – Great employees can grow to become great leaders with the investment of their company. Leadership development not only nurtures skills that improve company success but builds team morale – employees are more likely to work hard and remain loyal if they feel valued by their organization. Sinclair’s leadership offerings will help companies build up the communication, accountability and problem-solving skills of exemplary employees to transform them into great leaders.
Want to learn more about Sinclair’s custom learning and development programs? Contact Karolyn Ellingson, Business Development Manager for Warren County, 937-512-5584.