What is the Digital Thread Concept?
The Digital Thread concept is a technological framework that helps organize data across the life span of a product--from initial design to manufacturing, operation and maintenance -- interconnecting data, modeling, and analysis to enable better decisions at all product life stages.
Digital Thread Initiative
Sinclair's Digital Thread Initiative is part of a regional collaboration to support small and medium manufacturers in the growth and development of digital transformation within Industry 4.0. Through a Department of Defense contract awarded to ARCTOS Technology Solutions, Sinclair is poised at the forefront of industry to:
- Develop and implement a training program for college faculty and staff.
- Engage local manufacturers in digital thread usage, from cybersecurity to supply chain.
- Build a smart manufacturing learning lab.
- Develop stackable systems of credentials.
- Pave the pathways to increase career awareness and skill building for local students.
- Develop industry informed credit and non-credit based programs.
- Collaborate with the region's Manufacturing Engineering Education Programs.
To discover more about Sinclair Workforce Development or the Digital Thread Initiative, contact us today at 937-252-9787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.