Who Should Apply?
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We seek applicants who demonstrate a passion and commitment to growing their business and creating jobs within their community.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be an owner or co-owner of a business
- Business must have been operation for at least two years
- Business should have revenues of $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Business must have a minimum of two employees (including the owner)
To receive maximum benefits from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses education curriculum, business owners are asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
- Attend a program orientation
- Attend 13 pre-scheduled learning sessions
- Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics (approximately 8-10 hours per week)
- Identify opportunities for growth and develop a business growth plan over the course of the program.
How to Apply
The 10,000 Small Businesses application process consists of two steps.
1. The first step of the application is an initial assessment designed to help us understand you, your business, and why you are interested in the program. This information is kept confidential. Following your submission, all candidates will be notified regarding their application status. NOTE: Your first visit will require you to create an account.
2. If selected for an interview, you will be asked to complete an Interview Addendum, which includes additional questions and requests submission of supporting documentation. Again, all information submitted is private and will be kept confidential.
Questions about the 10,000 Small Businesses Program at Sinclair College? Contact Kandise Bobo, Senior Project Manager, at 937-512-2220 or email@example.com.