Sinclair Workforce offers customized IT and Cyber Security learning, development and consulting opportunities, designed to advance an organization’s IT strategy. Through partnerships with industry leaders, Sinclair:
- Delivers training in cybersecurity, intelligent systems, and data analytics to help prepare businesses to mitigate the threat of cybercrimes.
- Offers business-centric custom training programs and industry certifications in cyber-physical systems, cybersecurity, computer forensics, information technology, data analytics, robotics and business informatics.
- Provides hands-on, context-based approaches to professional development and workshops that teach professionals about current cybersecurity best practices.
Information technology professionals play a key role in supporting business strategies and increasing competitive advantages. The size and complexity of today’s IT environments, often combined with shrinking budgets, has led to significant challenges for organizations that want to deliver world-class service aligned with business needs.
Offering a variety of courses and consulting services for those in the IT field who are looking to stay current on emerging technologies, Sinclair provides up-to-date certifications and training designed to meet the demands of the region’s industry leaders. Areas of focus for IT professionals include programming, installation and configuration and server administration.
Businesses looking for ways to improve processes and chart long-term growth can take advantage of specifically-designed courses and consulting services in cloud computing and the application of free online productivity products.
The increased risk of cyber-attacks is driving a demand for cybersecurity professionals. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects employment of information security analysts to grow by 37% through 2022, a rate far greater than the average growth rate for all other jobs.
Sinclair offers non-credit custom training programs and industry certifications covering cyber-physical systems, cybersecurity, computer forensics, information technology, data analytics, robotics and business informatics. Examples of in-demand courses include:
- Cyber Self Defense/Personal & Professional Information Assurance
- Developing Android Mobile Apps for Businesses
- Risk Management Framework
Sinclair’s programs provide hands-on, context-based approaches to professional development, as well as workshops that help professionals learn about best practices and current cybersecurity techniques.
To discuss how Sinclair Workforce Development can partner with your organization, contact us today at 937-252-9787 or email@example.com.