Sinclair Workforce provides manufacturing training programs that meet the industry training needs of employers, individuals and the community. Manufacturing training can take the form of consulting, customized training and non-credit continuing education and training programs for the advanced manufacturing industry. All of these skill training options are aimed at fostering the long-term growth and success of regional employers and addressing the skills gaps between employer needs and skill levels of the available workforce.
Sinclair’s manufacturing programs have been developed in conjunction with industry professionals. The programs directly address some of the most pressing issues across the industry, including:
- Dealing with a lack of skilled workers
- Managing the impact of the cost of the skills shortage on company earnings
- Enhancing the workforce for long-term sustainability
- Providing both hard skill and soft skill training
Training programs are held at the Sinclair Workforce Development training labs, which contains more than $1 million dollars of modern industrial equipment and state-of-the-art training simulators. Learning engagements can also be delivered by instructors at an organization’s facility.
Examples of in-demand courses offered by Sinclair include:
- SkillsTrac – Industrial Maintenance Training
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Machining Skills Training
- Blueprint Training
To discuss how Sinclair Workforce Development can partner with your organization, contact us today at 937-252-9787 or email@example.com.