Implementing process improvement can reduce waste and foster innovation. These types of business improvements can help organizations achieve continued success. Sinclair Workforce offers process improvement business consulting in the form of custom training and resources catered to fit specific needs. Sinclair’s organizational consulting can increase productivity, significantly reduce waste and provide a rapid return on investment.
The consultative approach of Sinclair’s organizational development through process improvement begins with fully understanding the specific objectives of a business. The strategic planning phase covers both internal and external conditions and challenges. Gathering all of this information makes it possible to:
- Learn how to improve the business
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma for quality assurance
- Reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Streamline work processes and improve workflows
Sinclair has a wide range of resources and partnerships related to process improvement. On-site solutions can be developed to meet specific organizational development needs. Training by consultants and facilitators with current, real-world experience is available on any schedule needed. Whether it’s at the location of a business or one of Sinclair’s state-of-the-art venues, businesses receive a great experience that produces significant and sustainable results.
Popular examples of in-demand courses related to process improvement include:
- Project Management Training and/or Consulting
- Six Sigma Certifications (Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt)
- Lean Training and/or Consulting
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
Additional services offered include:
- Audits of current state with recommendations
- Coaching for groups or individuals
- Facilitation of Kaizen events
- Project Definition
- Project Reviews
- Project Coaching
- Project Recovery
To discuss how Sinclair Workforce Development can partner with your organization, contact us today at 937-252-9787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.